Support Package Options
To enable us to continue to provide high quality customer service and support for our architectural design software we have introduced a new, optional, project support package. This new package will enable subscribers to access our support team direct via email and telephone to discuss specific project based issues. Through combined use of these channels our team can help you to understand how to achieve individual design features and provide you with the expertise to ensure your projects can be completed to your requirements. For details of what’s included in this package, please see below.
Don’t forget, this is an optional service aimed at those users who need the backup of our expert team to help progress their designs. Our standard support for technical issues (installation, activation etc.) remains free of charge which also includes access to our support forums.
Standard Free Support
- Full forum access
- Web based video tutorials
- Web based written tutorials
- Access to software patches
- Social media tips and information exchange
- Installation issues
- Serial number issues
- Activation issues
- Software Error Messages
Optional Additional Support Pack
- All standard support features plus:
- Project reviews. Email your project to the team to review as you progress to ensure any problems are identified early
- ‘How to’ assistance. We can suggest methods you may use to create solutions to design requirements unique to your project
- Project specific assistance. Email a copy of your project file with details of the problem you are trying to overcome and we will suggest methods and techniques to achieve the desired design
- Bespoke step by step guides. Something that you don’t quite understand? Struggling with how to achieve an effect with a tool? We can create a bespoke email guide with step by step pointers
- Object and texture creation help. Need to edit a texture for use in Arcon or looking for ways to find/create new objects. We can offer assistance and guidance to make adding to your libraries easier
- Toolset advice. Unsure how a certain tool works or the best way to use a tool in a particular circumstance. We can guide you to get the best from each function.
- Shortcuts & Tips. We can provide you through some of the simplest methods and shortcuts to achieve fast results
Free of charge
£100 per year (inc. VAT) excluding Real Time Renderer support. £25 off first year if purchased at the same time as software.
£150 per year (inc. VAT) including Real Time Renderer support. £25 off first year if purchased at the same time as software.
Prices are based on individual single user licenses only. Corporate users and multi-user license package available. Contact for details and a quotation.