Intensive training for beginners
The following topics are typically included in a comprehensive intensive Arcon Evo CAD software training for beginners. The content of the training is flexible and can be fully customised to suit your needs.
- Overview of interface
- Setting up a project
- Drawing internal and external walls for a project
- Working with the 2D & 3D interface
- Dimensioning and managing in-line measurements in 2D and 3D
- Adding and changing options doors, windows, dormers managing openings
- Adding and editing roofs, framing, stairs and other architectural elements
- Adding furniture, applying textures and customising elements
- Using room mode
- Enhancing building project with live real-time rendering
- Editing and navigating the 3D model
- Producing construction drawings for planning applications
Information about Arcon Evo training for beginners:
Date & Time:
Training sessions are normally available Monday-Thursday (inclusive).
Full-day and half-day (morning) sessions normally start at 09:30. Half day (afternoon) sessions normally start at 13:30.
If you have specific dates or any other requirements please contact our sales team prior to placing your order to discuss.
Training in class: Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Half-Day training: ~ 3 hours (morning or afternoon sessions, flexible start time)
Full-Day training: ~ 6 hours
One-to-one (small/medium groups can be catered for, please ask for details)
Training in class: All equipment can be provided or feel free to bring your own laptop. Training can be conducted in-line with your specific requirements so if you have existing plans, floor plan drawings or photos of projects then please bring them with you.